March 20, 2020
Dear Valued Patients,
The recently declared COVID-19 pandemic is obviously a serious concern for all of us and protecting the health of our patients, staff, and their families is our highest priority during this time.
Horizon Dental Care wants to assure you that according to PA Governor Wolf, our offices will remain open to serve individuals in our communities with dental emergencies to alleviate any addition burden on emergency room and hospitals.
To ensure the safety of our patients and staff Horizon Dental Care is following all guidelines and standard precautions issued by the CDC and the ADA regarding COVID-19 (coronavirus).
If you are feeling well and symptom-free we can see you right away. We are advising any patients who have been diagnosed with or suspect they may have COVID-19, or if you meet any of the following criteria to call the office for guidance on what to do before coming into the office.
- Fever (Temperature greater than 99.5o F)
- Flu-like symptoms (including body aches)
- Acute respiratory illness – (coughing and/or shortness of breath)
- Recent traveled outside the country or to any location with a Level 3 Travel Health Notice for COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- Close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19
Thank you for your patience and cooperation for helping us to ensure the safety of our valued patients and staff. If you have any questions or concerns, or to reschedule your appointment please contact our offices.
Be safe. Be well. We are here for you.
Dr. John Evanish, III
President and CEO